Your papers will be checked by our reviewers. In case your papers contain mistakes you will be asked to correct them and update your abstract.
Papers will be revised during 20 days after submission. You will receive further instructions after successful revision.
The Workshop is soliciting literature review, survey and research papers comments including, whilst not limited to, the following areas of interest:
- Regression analysis;
- Deep learning;
- Gradient Boosted Trees;
- Support Vector Machines;
- Bayesian networks;
- Unsupervised learning for clustering;
- MCDM Theory;
- Multiobjective Optimization;
- Group Decision Making;
- Multiattribute Utility or Value Theory;
- Behavioral Issues in Decision Making;
- Preference Modelling;
- Applications of MCDM and Optimization.